Hello Akhona Singwana
Thank you for reaching out to Vuk'uzenzele. We are always happy to assist our readers with information.
Government has a number of schemes, funds and grants aimed at assist business start-ups and growth such as your own.
Below I have listed those that align with your business needs:
- National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) is an agency by the Government established to address Youth development issues. You can contact the NYDA on 0800 58 58 58 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) aims at maximising development by contributing to black-owned and empowered companies; and Youth owned and empowered enterprises also maximising industrial development through administered financing in the township. You can contact the IDC on 011 269 3000 or via email: email@example.com.
- Black Business Supplier Development Programme is a cost shared grant scheme offered to small black owned enterprises. You can contact them on 0861 843 384 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Township and Rural Entrepreneur Programme (TREP) is an initiative of the Small Enterprise Finance Agency, an agency aimed at assisting small and micro enterprises based in the townships and rural areas. You can contact TREP on 012 748 9600 or via email: email@example.com
- National Empowerment Fund offers financial and non-financial assistance to black-owned businesses. You can contact them on 011 305 8000 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wish you all the best with the applications for funding.
Send your letters to the editor:
Vuk’uzenzele Newspaper would like to hear from you about your views and opinions